If today's data isn't syncing, and you're not getting any error messages, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your Apple Watch is in sync with Apple Health. Please follow this FAQ. If this does not solve your problem, or you're not using an Apple Watch, please continue to #2.
2. Please visit this FAQ and make sure you have the correct fields selected in the Fields tab. Remember: our app can only sync data from one source per category (Steps/Weight/Bodyfat)
3. If the fields are correctly selected,
- Log into your Fitbit account at www.fitbit.com
- Click on Log at the top
- Click on Activities
- Scroll down and look at your Activity History.
- Delete data for today
- Return to our app. Sync again.
If you're not using an Apple Watch, please contact support.