Step 1 | Connect Fitbit to iPhone
Before Fitbit Tracker Reminder can monitor your Fitbit you must connect it your iPhone using the Fitbit app.
- Make sure your Fitbit is close enough to your iPhone and launch the Fitbit app
- The Fitbit app should connect to your Fitbit and start syncing automatically. If the app doesn't connect automatically and sync, click on your Fitbit in the app and scroll to the bottom of the next screen and click "Sync Now (For more on how to sync your Fitbit visit this link at Fitbit.com)
- Go Settings->Bluetooth. If your Fitbit is listed, and is connected, you are all set. If not, please see this article on how to connect your Fitbit to your iPhone. https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1979#setup
Step 2 | Select The Fitbit to Track
- Launch the Fitbit Tracker Reminder app or hit "Back" button
- You should immediately see your Fitbit listed. Tap on it to connect the app to your Fitbit.
- You will taken to a screen that show a large picture of your Fitbit and connection status.
Step 3 | Accept Notification & Location Access
- On the "Please Confirm" popup click "Yes" to track the selected Fitbit.
- Click "Allow" to allow the app to access your location.
- Click "OK" to allow the app to send you notifications.
- NOTE: If the app starts notifying you too often. Go to Settings->Reminder Delay and increase the wait time before being notified.
- Click the "Home" to minimize the app and let it run in the background.
- Don't forget to give the app a positive review. Thanks. Click here to leave a review