Steps to Sync
- Launch the myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Strava app
- On the main screen click the "Login" button to login into your Strava account.
- The Strava app will launch. On the Strava login screen type in your Strava username and password and click the "Login" button (You might already be signed in)
- Leave all checkbooks checked and tap "Authorize". You will be brought back to our app.
- Click the Fields button to open the Fields tab
- The "Health Access" screen will appear
- Tap "Turn All Categories On"
- Tap "Allow" at the top right
- Find your device is the list of devices in the Fields tab. Enable "Workouts".
- A list of of workout types should appear below "Workouts". Enable the workout types you want to sync with Strava.
- Go back to the Home tab. Tap "Sync Now" to sync for the first time!!
- NOTE: After your first sync the app will auto sync in the background for you!!
If you need help please contact support