NOTE: To see your battery level on the main screen hit the back button on your Android phone or tablet after reading instructions.
How To Check AirPod Battery Level On Android!
- Launch the PodAir app
- These instructions should appear. When you're ready to use the app hit the back button on our Android phones
- Read the Location Service dialog and tap "Ok"
- Tap "Allow" to allow the app access to your location. This is only need for Bluetooth access. Android requires this. We do not use your location.
- The first screen should say "Waiting for AirPods to connect....". The can only read your battery level when your AirPod is connected. Open up the case to your AirPods and let them auto connect to your phone.
- Once your AirPods connect the screen will transition to the "All In" screen. This screen shows the battery level and charging status for both AirPods and your case. If the battery icon is green it means your AirPods or case are being charged. If the battery is blue they are not charing.
- When you AirPods are not in the case the screen will transition to the "All Out" screen. This screen shows the battery level of your AirPods as well. The battery icon will be blue as the AirPods are not being charged.
- When you close the case with your AirPods in them the screen will transition to the "Waiting for Connection" screen. This is the first screen you saw when you launched the app.