A common problem for no data being synced is selecting the wrong source in the Fields tab. Please visit this FAQ and make sure you have the correct fields selected in the Fields tab. Remember: our app can only sync data from one source per category (Steps/Weight/Bodyfat)
Articles in this section
- I Can't Share My Steps With Friends Or Compete In Challenges
- Sync Completed With Errors. Please Contact Support.
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- How Do I Sync From Multiple Devices
- Fitbit App and/or Apple Health Dashboard Show Less Steps Than My Apple Watch
- Fitbit App Dashboard Is Showing Calories, Not Steps
- My Apple Watch Data Isn't Syncing At All (Today and Historical)
- My Apple Watch Data Stopped Syncing
- Can't Send Log File - No Email Account Configured
- Calories In Fitbit Are Different From Apple Health