A common problem for no data being synced is selecting the wrong source in the Fields tab. Please visit this FAQ and make sure you have the correct fields selected in the Fields tab. Remember: our app can only sync data from one source per category (Steps/Weight/Bodyfat)
Articles in this section
- How Can I See Other Fields Like Stairs Climbed?
- I Can't Share My Steps With Friends Or Compete In Challenges
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- How Do I Sync My Apple Watch Steps To Fitbit App?
- My Apple Watch Data Stopped Syncing
- My Apple Watch Data Isn't Syncing At All (Today and Historical)
- Apple Health Steps Dashboard Shows More Steps Than My Apple Watch
- Fitbit App and/or Apple Health Dashboard Show Less Steps Than My Apple Watch
- Fitbit App Dashboard Is Showing Calories, Not Steps
- How To Change Your Data Source In The Fields Tab