Apple Pencils "go to sleep" when not being used, which makes it harder for our app to pick up its Bluetooth signal. When your pencil is "awake" our app is capable of finding it. Try shaking clothes, moving a couch, move a desk to wake up the pencil. Once the pencil is moved it will wake up. Then look for your Pencil in the "Seen Devices" screen to start tracking it.
Articles in this section
- The App Is Saying "Hot" In Different Areas Of My House
- Can Find My Device Find A Device With A Dead Battery?
- How Far Away Can Find My Device Find A Device?
- Apple Pencil
- My Device Is Not Showing Up On The "Seen Devices" Screen. It Keeps Saying "Scanning For Devices." What Should I Do?
- Find My Device App Keeps Saying "Walk Slowly" And Doesn't Display Cold, Warmer, Or Hot.
- I've Followed All The Steps In The Instructions, But My Device Is Still Not Showing Up On The "Seen Devices" Screen.
- The App Says "Hot" But I Can't Find My Device
- What Devices Does Find My Device Support?
- What Platforms Does Find My Device Support?