The Steps module will not appear on your Fitbit App Dashboard unless a Fitbit device or MobileTrack is linked to your Fitbit account. The video below will show you how to enable MobileTrack so the Steps module will appear, but disable it's ability to read steps from your phone so it doesn't overwrite the steps synced from Apple Health app using myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit.
Articles in this section
- I Can't Share My Steps With Friends Or Compete In Challenges
- My Steps Are Not Being Counted Towards Fitbit Challenges?
- Why Are My Steps On My Apple Watch Different Than On My Fitbit App Dashboard?
- Why Are My Steps Not Appearing In The Fitbit App Dashboard?
- How Do I Sync My Apple Watch Steps To Fitbit App?
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- How Do I Enable The Steps Module On The Fitbit App Dashboard Using MobileTrack?
- Why Can't I Log Into My Fitbit Account?
- I See Multiple Apple Watches In The Sources Tab. How Do I Know Which Watch Is My Current One?
- Where Can I Download This App?