The Steps module will not appear on your Fitbit App Dashboard unless a Fitbit device or MobileTrack is linked to your Fitbit account. The video below will show you how to enable MobileTrack so the Steps module will appear, but disable it's ability to read steps from your phone so it doesn't overwrite the steps synced from Apple Health app using myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit.
Articles in this section
- I Can't Share My Steps With Friends Or Compete In Challenges
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- How Do I Sync My Apple Watch Steps To Fitbit App?
- My Apple Watch Data Stopped Syncing
- My Apple Watch Data Isn't Syncing At All (Today and Historical)
- Apple Health Steps Dashboard Shows More Steps Than My Apple Watch
- Fitbit App and/or Apple Health Dashboard Show Less Steps Than My Apple Watch
- Fitbit App Dashboard Is Showing Calories, Not Steps
- How To Change Your Data Source In The Fields Tab
- How Do I Sync From Multiple Devices