The steps card on the Fitbit app dashboard will not appear unless you must have a Fitbit device linked to your Fitbit account. You don't have to wear Fitbit device, you just have to have one linked to your account.
Articles in this section
- I Can't Share My Steps With Friends Or Compete In Challenges
- My Steps Are Not Being Counted Towards Fitbit Challenges?
- Why Are My Steps On My Apple Watch Different Than On My Fitbit App Dashboard?
- Why Are My Steps Not Appearing In The Fitbit App Dashboard?
- How Do I Sync My Apple Watch Steps To Fitbit App?
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- How Do I Enable The Steps Module On The Fitbit App Dashboard Using MobileTrack?
- Why Can't I Log Into My Fitbit Account?
- I See Multiple Apple Watches In The Sources Tab. How Do I Know Which Watch Is My Current One?
- Where Can I Download This App?