No. myFitnessSync connects to Fitbit.com to download your Fitbit activity data. Your Fitbit activity data is then synced with the Apple Health app.
Articles in this section
- The "Sync Now" Button Is Greyed Out. What Should I Do?
- Does myFitnessSync Sync Historical Data And How Far Back Will The App Sync?
- How Do I Sync My Fitbit Steps With Apple Health App?
- Why Am I Seeing Duplicate Data In The Apple Health App?
- What Is The Difference Between myFitnessSync - Fitbit To Apple Health, And myFitnessSync For Fitbit - Apple Health To Fitbit?
- How Do I Make myFitnessSync The #1 Data Source, and Apple Health #2?
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- I Can't Sign In To My Fitbit Account. What Should I Do?
- Where Can I Download This App?
- What Does myFitnessSync - Fitbit To Apple Health Do? Why Do I Need The App?