To avoid seeing duplicate Fitbit activity data in the Apple Health app, disable fitness tracking on your iPhone. On your iPhone go to Settings->Privacy->Motion & Fitness and disable "Fitness Tracking."
Articles in this section
- Does myFitnessSync Sync Historical Data And How Far Back Will The App Sync?
- How Do I Sync My Fitbit Steps With Apple Health App?
- Why Am I Seeing Duplicate Data In The Apple Health App?
- What Is The Difference Between myFitnessSync - Fitbit To Apple Health, And myFitnessSync For Fitbit - Apple Health To Fitbit?
- How Do I Make myFitnessSync The #1 Data Source, and Apple Health #2?
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- I Can't Sign In To My Fitbit Account. What Should I Do?
- Where Can I Download This App?
- What Does myFitnessSync - Fitbit To Apple Health Do? Why Do I Need The App?
- How Do I Sync Health Data To iCloud In iOS 11 On iPhone And iPad After Syncing With myFitnessSync - Fitbit To Apple Health