To avoid seeing duplicate Fitbit activity data in the Apple Health app, disable fitness tracking on your iPhone. On your iPhone go to Settings->Privacy->Motion & Fitness and disable "Fitness Tracking."
Articles in this section
- My Steps Didn't Sync To Apple Health
- The App Isn't Auto-Syncing
- Why Are My Fitbit Steps Different From Apple Health?
- Why Am I Seeing Duplicate Data In The Apple Health App?
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- Not Syncing Heart Rate
- I Can't Sign In To My Fitbit Account. What Should I Do?
- Sync Now Button Is Greyed Out
- The "Sync Now" Button Is Greyed Out. What Should I Do?
- Sending A Log File