myFitnessSync downloads your entire Fitbit history from Fitbit.com and stores it on your iPhone in the Apple Health app. After syncing your data manually for the first time the app will auto-sync your data in the background multiple times a day.
Articles in this section
- My Steps Didn't Sync To Apple Health
- The App Isn't Auto-Syncing
- Why Are My Fitbit Steps Different From Apple Health?
- Why Am I Seeing Duplicate Data In The Apple Health App?
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- Not Syncing Heart Rate
- I Can't Sign In To My Fitbit Account. What Should I Do?
- Sync Now Button Is Greyed Out
- The "Sync Now" Button Is Greyed Out. What Should I Do?
- Sending A Log File