Yes. The app will sync your Weight, Body Fat Percentage, Body Mass Index(BMI), and Lean Body Mass to the Apple Health app. Sync your Aria Scale to your Fitbit account first before using myFitnessSync.
Articles in this section
- My Steps Didn't Sync To Apple Health
- The App Isn't Auto-Syncing
- Why Are My Fitbit Steps Different From Apple Health?
- Why Am I Seeing Duplicate Data In The Apple Health App?
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- Not Syncing Heart Rate
- I Can't Sign In To My Fitbit Account. What Should I Do?
- Sync Now Button Is Greyed Out
- The "Sync Now" Button Is Greyed Out. What Should I Do?
- Sending A Log File