Yes. myFitnessSync needs access to your Fitbit.com account to download your Fitbit activity data. Please visit http://www.fitbit.com/setup for information on how to setup your Fitbit and create a new account.
Articles in this section
- My Steps Didn't Sync To Apple Health
- The App Isn't Auto-Syncing
- Why Are My Fitbit Steps Different From Apple Health?
- Why Am I Seeing Duplicate Data In The Apple Health App?
- Can't Sync. Seeing This Error - "Error Getting Fitbit Profile. Cannot Sync." What Should I Do?
- Not Syncing Heart Rate
- I Can't Sign In To My Fitbit Account. What Should I Do?
- Sync Now Button Is Greyed Out
- The "Sync Now" Button Is Greyed Out. What Should I Do?
- Sending A Log File