NOTE: Find My Device can find fitness trackers, except for the Fitbit. If you are looking for a Fitbit, please download our app Find My Fitbit or contact us.
NOTE: Download Find My Headphones & Earbuds to find your lost AirPods, Beats, or Bose. This app is optimized to find headphones and earbuds.
** If you are having trouble with app or have questions please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org before posting a negative review or asking your question in a review. We cannot respond to questions posted in a review. Thank you. **
To leave the instructions and start searching for your device on the "Seen Device" screen, hit the back button on your Android phone or tablet at any time.
Fitness Trackers and other Bluetooth Low Energy (4.0) devicesNOTE: If you misplaced your device in a location where there are other devices like it, you'll need to turn those devices off. The app will show all nearby Bluetooth devices that it receives signals from.
Step 1 | See My Device
- In the App on the "Seen Devices" screen you should see your lost device listed. If not, walk around slowly until your device appears in the list. (If you are on the Help screen hit the back button)
- Walk around with the app until your lost device appears on the screen. When you see your device - click on it.
- Hold your iPhone or iPad in front of you and continue to walk slowly around the area where you lost your device.
- As you walk around the app will display how close you are to the lost device using Cold, Warmer, and Hot indicators.
- Cold – You are not close to your lost device. Move in a different direction.
- Warmer – You are getting closer to your lost device.
- Hot – You are right next to your lost device.
- When the app displays "Hot" you are within 3-5 feet of your device. The signal from your device can travel through floors, ceilings, walls, etc - if you're having trouble finding it, it could be in another room close by or on the floor above or below you.
Step 3 | Celebrate!
- Click the "I Found My Device" button to tell the world you found your lost Fitbit and how great the Find My Fitbit app is!!
- Give the app a positive review. Thanks.
Apple Watch / iWatch / SmartWatches
There are many smartwatches on the market today. From our experience with them it's best to download our app on another phone or tablet that is not connected to your smartwatch. Below are steps for finding your smartwatch.
Step 1 | See your Smartwatch
- Shutdown the iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet that is connected to your smartwatch
- Wait until it is completely shut down.
- Launch our "Device Finder" app on the other Android phone or tablet.
- In the app on the "Seen Devices" screen you should see your lost device.
- If you don't see your device hold your phone or tablet in front of you and walk slowly until your device appears in the list. (If you are on the Help screen hit the back button)
- When you see your device - click on it.
- See steps 2 & 3 above for further instructions
Last Resort | Disconnect Your Device
- For best results restart your phone or tablet to ensure Bluetooth will function properly.
- Go to Settings
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled
- Click on Bluetooth
- Under PAIRED DEVICES see if your device is listed
- If your device is listed click the Info icon next to your devices' name
- On the following screen click "Upair" or "Forget"