No. Sorry. Find My Device app uses the Bluetooth signal from the device to find it. If the battery is dead, your lost device cannot broadcast a signal.
Articles in this section
- Stuck On Calculating
- The App Is Saying "Hot" In Different Areas Of My House
- Can Find My Device Find A Device With A Dead Battery?
- How Far Away Can Find My Device Find A Device?
- Apple Pencil
- My Device Is Not Showing Up On The "Seen Devices" Screen. It Keeps Saying "Scanning For Devices." What Should I Do?
- Find My Device App Keeps Saying "Walk Slowly" And Doesn't Display Cold, Warmer, Or Hot.
- I've Followed All The Steps In The Instructions, But My Device Is Still Not Showing Up On The "Seen Devices" Screen.
- The App Says "Hot" But I Can't Find My Device
- What Devices Does Find My Device Support?