This could mean a couple of things -
- You are too far away from your lost device. The signal from a device can travel 75-100ft through walls, ceilings, and floors so check every floor and room.
- Your device is paired to a phone (yours or someone else's) and therefore is not broadcasting Bluetooth. Follow "Plan B" in the instructions to unpair the device, but keep Bluetooth on.
- The battery is dead. If you know you lost your device in a certain location, but you can't find it, your battery is probably dead.
As a last resort try these things -
- Go to Settings -> Bluetooth on your phone or tablet. If your device is connected click on it to "Forget this device" or "Unpair." Launch our app again to see if your lost device is showing up. This is "Plan B" in the instructions.
- Restart your phone or tablet. After restart, launch the app again to see if your lost device is showing up.