Unfortunately, no. Find My Fitbit uses Bluetooth signals from your Fitbit in order to assess its location. If the battery is dead, your missing Fitbit cannot broadcast a signal. Your Fitbit must be powered on in order to be found.
Articles in this section
- Can I Find A Fitbit With A Dead Battery?
- How Far Away Can I Find A Fitbit?
- My Fitbit Is Not Showing Up On The "Seen Devices" Screen. It Keeps Saying "Scanning For Devices." What Should I Do?
- I've Followed All The Steps In The Instructions, But My Fitbit Is Still Not Showing Up On The "Seen Devices" Screen.
- The App Says "Hot," But I Can't Find My Fitbit
- Find My Fitbit App Keeps Saying "Walk Slowly" And Doesn't Display Cold, Warmer, or Hot.
- What Fitbit Models Does Find My Fitbit Support?
- What Platforms Does Find My Fitbit Support?
- Where Can I Download This App?
- How Can I Contact Support?