Unfortunately, no. Find My Fitbit uses Bluetooth signals from your Fitbit in order to assess its location. If the battery is dead, your missing Fitbit cannot broadcast a signal. Your Fitbit must be powered on in order to be found.
Articles in this section
- Stuck On Calculating
- Can I Find A Fitbit Zip?
- The App Is Saying "Hot" In Different Areas Of My House
- Can I Find A Fitbit With A Dead Battery?
- How Far Away Can I Find A Fitbit?
- It Keeps Saying "Scanning For Devices." What Should I Do?
- I've Followed All The Steps In The Instructions, But My Fitbit Is Still Not Showing Up On The "Seen Devices" Screen.
- The App Says "Hot," But I Can't Find My Fitbit
- Find My Fitbit App Keeps Saying "Walk Slowly" And Doesn't Display Cold, Warmer, or Hot
- What Fitbit Models Does Find My Fitbit Support?