This could mean a couple of things -
- You are too far away from your lost Fitbit. The signal from a Fitbit can travel 75-100ft through walls, ceilings, and floors so check every floor and room.
- Your Fitbit is paired to a phone (yours or someone else's) and therefore is not broadcasting Bluetooth. Follow "Plan B" in the instructions to unpair the Fitbit, but keep Bluetooth on.
- The battery is dead. If you know you lost your Fitbit in a certain location, but you can't find it, your battery is probably dead. The official Fitbit app may show your Fitbit as still having battery, but it only updates when your Fitbit is synced. If your Fitbit hasn't synced in a while, it won't be accurate.
As a last resort try these things -
- Go to Settings -> Bluetooth on your phone or tablet. If your Fitbit is connected click on it to "Forget this device" or "Unpair." Launch our app again to see if your lost Fitbit is showing up.
- Shutdown the official Fitbit app and our app and restart your phone or tablet. After restart, launch the app again to see if your lost Fitbit is showing up.